Just the way you are!

i think everyone at one or more stages in life has looked at themself and questioned how they look or thought themself as fat and hated flaws in themself. Although its true that we all ahve flaws and that noone is perfect i think there is real beauty in firstly who u are on the inside and how that shines out and through ur actions.

i also wholeheartedly believe in the fact that we were made in Gods image and that God created us and he thinks we are beautiful no matter what...thats really cool if you ask me. Psalm 139 13-17 says…

Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother’s womb. I thank you, High God—you’re breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration—what a creation! You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared before I’d even lived one day.


God doesnt just create people as a joke he loves and cares for each one of us and truely wants to she us shine for his glory. God thinks ur beautiful because he made u in his image.
would God do all that if he didnt care? i dont think he would…


Sometimes i think we really need to ask ourself what reason do i have not to be beautiful and not living life shining because i was created in Gods image? GOD MADE US!

The song Just the way you are by Bruno Mars has been stuck in my head the last few weeks and on reflection of this song and listening to the lyrics i realsied that what he is singing is actually a song that should be sung out in life more often. in the chorus is says..
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are


this is so true...YOU ARE AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!

God sees your beauty shine through the good and bad in life but he wants you to always remember you are beautiful, he created you just the way you are...

i encourage you to read the lyrics of Bruno Mars' song just teh way you are below and even maybe listen to the song... it really spoke Gods word through this song and now when i have doubts about the way i look or if i truely am beautiful i picture Jesus sing You are beautiful just the way you are to me as i look in the mirror...what a powerful image!!!

Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Her nails, her nails
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think its so sexy

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

Oh you know, you know, you know
Id never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking
If you look okay
You know I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are



GOd Created you and thinks your Beautiful both inside and out!!! ALWAYS remember that and let your beauty shine out always!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

The Word means a lot...