the start of something new...uni

there has been lots on my mind since i started uni. Its generally a positive thing but its massively filling my mind and testing and challenging me.

i have been really challenged with the friendships i had in relation to how Jesus had a circle of 3 which were his close friends. i questions who were my real firneds and who were people going along for a ride. i was sick of friendships which seemed very one sided. i wanted someone to ask me how i was or randomly text me. not it always be the other way around.

i was really challenged on my faith at uni through many things. firstly through what we were being taught and where i sat with it but also with meeting new people from different walks of life and all with points of view and trying to work out where i stood in relation to them. i knew that God tells us to love God love people but i didnt know where the bible stood on things such as homosexuality andother things.

i think ive settled into uni ok... work is still a little overwhelming with deadlines coming up soon but i think i will be ok. ive got an awesome bunch of friends in my social work classses with a wide range of opinions views and life experiences. and im part of the awesome christian group there called ES. they are really supportive and have people of differnet years which is helpful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

The Word means a lot...