Galatians 6.10

As of lately i have been feeling a bit disconnected and i guess you could say not loved and valued in my church. i was wondering whether God was still calling me to Hope Valley or if it was my time to gosomewhere else and use my gifts somewhere else.

On the 19th of April the Paul Colman Trio band came to HOpe Valley for their Adelaide gig. Our youth group were running the night as a service project so as a youth leader i was there helping out and having a good time. not only did i get a new found love for an awesome band but i also got to meet and get to know some of the youth girls in our youth ministry better and see then work with such a servant heart. It was actually beautiful!

i also had something i will call a God moment that evening. As i have stated i was feeling a bit unvalued and not heaps loved in the community at Hope Valley, and that evening was not much different feelings wise. however as i was leaving i went and grabbed my handbag from the kitchen where i had left it all evening with many other peoples bags and i noticed in the bag a letter addressed to me... i opened in and it just touched me.. someone has thought of me... the letter simply said...

Hi Nicole,
you are a beautiful person and bless so many around you. hope this is a blessing to you. Galations 6:10


Inside it also had a gift. i dont know who left me this gift but it really lifted my spirits and encouraged me right where i needed it. Thats why i thik its a God moment because i think God was showing me through this letter that i was valued and he saw me as important.




God moment at Paul COlman Trio... the letter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

Beautiful things