ES and the gospel

ES is the Christain group at Uni, it stands for Evangelical Students. The people ive met through this group are simply amazing, they have a real heart for God and to see people chnged for Christ on Campus at Uni. ES have really taught and challanged where i stand with my faith. Why do i Believe what i believe? What does the bible actually me to me? What does the Gospel actually mean to mean? and How do i actively live out what i know through Christ?

The Flinders, Magill and Mawson LAkes ES groups meet every Tuesday night for an awesome night of Fellowship, Worship, Prayer and Teaching this awesomeness is called TNT! this would have to be my favourite part of the week. I've be so challenged and encouraged of my faith through the four weeks that has been on so far. Ive really been encouraged to think about my faith Journey and the story i have with my personal faith and think about where Jesus sits in that. Where does the Gospel come into it? the heart of the gospel and what i believe to be one of the most important things to get across to people that cross your path is that

we have an awesome God who sent his ONLY son to DIE for us even when we STUFFED UP and then he ROSE again and DEFEATED DEATH and because of that our GOD is the KING

Like thats pretty cool and i have known that for ages but i havent really thought about what it means to me personally and how that actually dramatically changes my life!

At Magill where i go to uni, there is an awesome group of Guys and Girls which just really encourage me in my faith and life and just generally to have a good time. They are really cool because even though we have only known each other for a short time it feels like we have known each other for longer and we have great convos. its great to talk about difficult things and be in a community at uni where when u get stressed at that moment or when things are becoming overwhelming you can talk to one of these guys and girls and they will remind you to turn to God and will there and then Pray with you. What a special thing.

If you are in a uni i encourage you to get connected with ur ES or AFES or Christian group which is avaliable at ur campus. the people are really cool and really have a heart for loving God and loving People.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

Beautiful things