joy in suffering

I asked God for to give me suffering so that i could fully take up my cross for Him. God answers prayer, i feel like this semester is going to be a really tough semester with trials and pain but I will PRAISE God for the opportunity to grow and be strengthened.

In Romans 5:3-7 it talks about character building. It says that joy in Suffering builds Perseverence and perserevernce builds Character and Character builds Hope. What a great thing to have Hope!


I pray that through my suffering this semester and into my future i will build perseverence, Character and Hope. I pray that because of my suffering other my turn to Christ.

I will take up my cross in order to serve God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

The Word means a lot...