passion that draws emotion.

I just love passion that draws emotion, things that make people cry because they wont stand of injustice or because their love for something is so great.
A few youth nights ago i was both a victim and witness to this beauty. I got passionate while band rehearsal and set up was happening, some of the older people in the band stated that my brother who was on drums wasnt a good enough drummer to drive the music and they asked him not to play. i was mad, i was defensive and i was passionate about the band being a youth focus and about giving the youth a shot. i got upset and i got passionate about making it a good experience for all. THe situation worked out in the end my brother played and did amazing and i think the idea of a youth focussed band was given through my passion.

The passion i witnessed was from our new youth pastor, i think that night he definately proved his heart for youth ministry. He got up to talk and it was after we had sung "your love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me" and He shared his heart to see our young people know and accept the love of christ and how it breaks his heart to think that some dont know that who were sitting there. He got teary about it. I love that passion, passion for christ, passion for young peole and passion for lives to be changed.

my hope is that if you are passionate about something you will let that p0assion show no matter what that cost, show your emotion for that passion, hope desire and dream and realise that dream to become a reality.
God gave you things you were passionate about for a reason, so get passionate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

The Word means a lot...