closed doors or sign posts

I had everything sorted for 2013.  It was going to be great, a new job, awesome study opportunities, the list goes on.

And March hit, and i didnt have any of it.  didnt get the job, my uni sbjects didnt quite work out the way i wanted them too and i was left feeling heaps alone. 

What did i have? i felt like i had a whole lot of closed doors and i was begining to wonder if i was even walking down the right passageway. 

As i reflected and talked with some wish people i began to realise that make my closed doors were much more than broken promised and crushed dreams,  maybe they were something i could learn from and something which would guide me. 

I now see these closed doors as sign posts because at each opportunity that got closed, who i am and what im passionate about got refined became foundational in my life. 

these sign posts are sending me on a new and exciting adventure and right now i dont completely know what it looks like or will mean for my future but i cant wait to see what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

The Word means a lot...