scared yet stepping in God path


In the April holidays i travelled by bus to the country, to visit some friends but also to explore what ministry looked like in the country particularly for young people.  As i sat on the bus for 5 hours i was getting really nervous, i knew God had called me to explore this but i didn't know how to explain this feeling and i didn't know what others would say about it.  

I listened to a few podcasts as i sat alone on the bus and this podcasts were all about following God's plan for our life and stepping out in faith.  I didnt't know thats what it was about when i chose them so that was really reassuring.  

I also had a bible verse that i had written on a piece of paper that i happened to find as i was packing, it said, 
"You crown the year with Your goodness,
And Your paths drip with abundance."

It's the NKJV of Psalm 65:11

This verse helps me now as i look back on the trip i made, how scared i was and how i was following God's call to explore this idea of ministry with young people in the country.  I know that God has my year crowned in goodness, which means that as i follow His way, His goodness in my life will be revealed, but it also means that as i follow God's call and His path, its will drip with abundance, and it will be fruitful.

God is calling, God is speaking and God is with me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

The Word means a lot...