Calling...

God has called me...God has called you... In fact God has called everyone. The special thing about it is that our calling is for us alone.

I believe God called me to work with people. In a Social Worker kind of way. I dont know what he is gonig to do with my degree when i get it but i know he will use it for good.

God has called me to Hope Valley my church. He has called me to the young people there. I many not know if the ministries im in is the way he has called me to these people but i know for the time being me being in these ministries are beneficial.

People say i am doing to much or making my life to busy. They may be right. But what do i give up to free myslef up? The Kids ive taught for years now and have such a passion to see grow. The youth which is an area i see a real need for love and care and an area i want to devote my life too. Or do i give up my group? the group devoted to building me up? Do i belong in that group when i also have a group like that at uni im involved in? Should i devotee my time at uni solely to my studies and not worry about having friends or joining the bible studies and Christian group. i find that fellowship vital as i grow and develop as a young adult. Should i be picking up more hours at work? Should i continue to dance? All seem like vital things for me to do so why do i hear so much negativity about how much i do. Is it that i have my priorities wrong. Should i see more value in family time and study time?

Doesnt God have it all under control?

I have declared many times that God is the ruler of my life but sometimes i just feel like maybe im still doing it alone. I still feel like i have to hold onto a bit of control to be able do life. Maybe i feel likee Maybe there are things God doesnt really mind either way if im doing or not doing.

I mean it says love God love people which to me means love God and declare it to others through actions and words if need be. But what about honour your parents? Am i doing what they want me to do?

I just feel like maybe my calling has been mixed up or maybe there is a blocking force that is stopping me from actually achieving it.
My prayer is for clarity in my calling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

Beautiful things