Worship with all my heart

I feel like some things are really hard to give over to God. In my mind i often believe i would personally lose something if i gave over some things to God. I know this is just a mindset and that God really would have control but i still worry.

However when it comes to worship. I feel so free to worship. I'm fortunate i live in a country without religious persecution. A place where when i'm walking to the bus i can freely listen to worship songs and even sing them out and not get arrested.
I love worship because i can completely worship and i have no one else to worship. I have nothing to lose by worshipping with all i have.

At church recently ive noticed that a lot of people are afraid of worshipping wholeheartedly. They seem to be worried that people will judge them. Ive been questioned for how i worship and if i realise im the only one doing it and i really don't care because when im singing worship, im totally free.
Worship with all you have. God deserves your all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

Beautiful things