Adding something to every situation....

About a month ago i went to a kids leadership conference. At the conference the speaker said something about adding something to every situation. I didnt really think much about it but the last few weeks in the kids program we did a rotational program and i was following a group but didnt have any responsibility really (just looking after the group). I began to observe attitudes of the year 4,5,6, and 7 girls in my group and how in situations where maybe they werent enjoying what was going on as much as others how they responded.

God spoke to me in that moment and reminded me of the conference and how it was said to add something in every situation. I was encouraged by Gods message in my life to add something positive in situtions where you might not what to add to it. But also encouraged that it was a message for my girls too and not just something while i needed to do.

God wants us to show his light through situations and If we make the best of all situations by adding one thing in every situation people will see something different about us. I hope that encourages you as it encourages me to add something to a situation whatever it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

Beautiful things