Building God's House

This week i was journelling and was reading through Acts. As i read Acts 7:49-50 stood out to me.
“‘Heaven is my throne,
and the earth is my footstool.
What kind of house will you build for me?
says the Lord.
Or where will my resting place be?
50 Has not my hand made all these things?’


In particular the one line What kind of house will you build for me?
I was really challeneged as to what this question was asking me for my personal life but also for the ministry i get the privellege to lead.

What kind of House are we building for the youth in our church and local community to come and glorify God in?
What kind of House am i building? will it be a good example of Jesus in all I do?

I have been really challenged this week to look at how God can be glorified in theplaces i go, the events i run and in my life aswell. I nkow i havent got it all worked out yet i know there are definatly areas in which i personally can grow as well as the ministries im apart of.

But i also know from the rest of those verses that God has made all things. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

The Word means a lot...