Faith - Just do it!

My church has a bible reading and journelling plan call the HOPE journal. Ive been trying to get into it this year and although many days i have forgotten, the days i have done it, i have been rewarded in the message i recieved from reading Gods word.

Today i was struck but a message in Acts 14
8 In Lystra there sat a man who was lame. He had been that way from birth and had never walked. 9 He listened to Paul as he was speaking. Paul looked directly at him, saw that he had faith to be healed 10 and called out, “Stand up on your feet!” At that, the man jumped up and began to walk.


Often i think we are hesitant in taking steps of faith. We heard God tell us to do something but stop and think about the concequences around it. we weigh up the past and start slow before we take the steps of faith.

Verse 10 - “Stand up on your feet!” At that, the man jumped up and began to walk. spoke into my life about just doing it against all odds. This man had never walked before and yet when he was told to stand he just got up and did it. He didnt question or challenge or work out the risks. He just did it.

Sometimes Faith is about just doing it against all odds.

Comments

  1. Thats amazing! Hello I'm new to blogspot.com and recently started my own blog (www.thotsimplicity.com). But what you say is so true and honestly that same message of just doing what God has called us to do has been something on my heart for a looong time. Every time I turn around God is speaking that same message to my heart, reminding me to just take those steps of faith and let Him lead. So thank you for posting this up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

The Word means a lot...