The intentional faith

At life group we got talking about if we hear a whisper from God that we should follow but get scared and does that happen often and what would happen if we followed those sometimes strange whispers what would our world look like.

it got me thinking about what the world would look like if we as christians made more of an intentional act to declare our faith. if we as we greeted each other asked how God was present in our lives since we last saw each other. if we as christians talked more about what we had read in the bible, rather then the reality tv shows we enjoy, the boybands we hate and how expensive petrol is.

ive been challenged to ask those harder questions about faith rather than just sit with surface level chatter. I want to make God more present in our world through the talk of what is is doing which we over look or dont mention. i want to make God famous!

My prayer is that this will become more of a culture in my community and around the world. please join with me in this endeavour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

The Word means a lot...