Just be real about it with God

Sometimes things just suck, sometimes life hurts and sometimes things just get too much.

If im really honest that reflects whats going on my my head a lot recently. On the outside i seem to have it under control, i look happy i seem to be going places. but inside im screaming out for help, i feel empty, alone, lonely, bored and disinterested. Everything seems too hard..but its too nice a weather to cry.

I was emailing my young adults pastor and said this to him, and replied just be real about it with God.

I was like what?! wow! thats kinda cool.

God cares about our real issues and how we feel about stuff. i've spent so long getting to a place in my life where i can be real with my emotions to myslef but also to a few select others but i hadnt really thought about getting real about it with God.

my prayer for my life is for real, raw and honest chats with God. For the decication , faith and belief in handing over my stuff to him. my prayer is for it to be the first place i turn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

The Word means a lot...