Beautiful things

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us


I was reminded of this song when i was struggling, struggling to see good out of my situation, struggling to see myself in the same way God sees me and struggling to see how God could use me and my situation for good.

these lines just went through my head on repeat and i began to again see the beauty in things all around me. Beauty in others, in the environment, in Art, in music, Even beauty in the hard times.

I was reminded of Gods great love and how indeed the things in life, in our world which we take for granted are beautiful things which God created.

This song played on repeat in my head as i road tripped to Canberra with friends. As we drove through the plains and the hills and through the country i was blessed with such beauty. Even the dust storm had a certain beauty to it :)

God makes Beautiful things!!!

Comments

  1. Hi Nicole, God does indeed make everything beautiful in His time even what we think is a mess and can't be fixed or we have given up trying to fix.

    The Scripture that has kept me from going under many times is... Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that Love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

    Many blessings to you and those you Love, may the Beauty of Christmas past and the Joy of Christmas present, fill your heart with Love that overflows all year.

    Christ-mas Love - Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nicole,I'm trying to post this again...

    How wonderful to receive your encouragement on my Blog today, it's was my Birthday and I feel it was a beautiful gift that I can also thank God for. When I read a few of your messages, I felt what a very passionate and focused young woman for the Lord you are, I was blessed to see your heart focus.

    I have only had my Blog for 3 mths but have been commenting on other peoples Blogs for a long time.I'm disabled and so I have more time then most to blog, I have met bloggers from all over the world but mostly Americans, I'm now seeking to connect with Australian Christian Bloggers again or should I say trying to find them.

    Thank you Nicole, Christian Love Anne.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

The Word means a lot...