God's Perfect Timing

As you probably have been able to work out and read, recently ive felt a real sense of unease toward where my life was going. I felt that God had put a real passion on my heart for Youth and Youth ministry within my church but i was uncertain for what that meant for my current study and was unsure what it meant if i was to change. What would i do? Was where i thought i was going the right direction for me? Is it something God wants me to do? What would I do if it didn't work out? I found myslef tossing and turning at night struggling over my doubt.

I picked up a book i was given at my baptism by a lovely friend called His Princess - Love letters from your King By Sherri Rose Shepherd. this is what i read...

"wait on me, my Princess. My timing is always perfect. I know you're anxious about many things, and i see your passion for all the plans i have put in your heart. I know that you long to fly, and i see your enthusiasm. However, just as a vinedresser nutures the vine and waits patiently for the right moment to harvest the grapes, so too am i working tirelessly to prepare you to bear much fruit. Don't run ahead of me or try to fly before My plans are complete. Your strengths will fail you and your dreams will wither away. Trust me that My dreams for you are far greater than you can dream on your own. you will run further and soar higher if you will patiently wait for the season of My blessing. Draw close to me now and i promise that this season of waiting will bring the sweetest of rewards. Love your King and Lord of perfect timings"


Oh my goodness! Just what i needed to hear!

My God is a God of perfect timing, He has a plan and even when he sees my enthusiasm He still knows whats best! He Wants me to draw close to him and He will reveal great things and let me soar in His time!
What a great truth to know and be reminded of in my time of stress!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I found my voice

Young leaders development...

The Word means a lot...